Senior Finance Analyst
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Manchester City Centre
Must be ACA / CIMA /ACCA Qualified
A well-known business based in Manchester City Centre is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Finance Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis. However this is an urgent hire and so therefore only candidates who are immediately available will be considered.
All applicants must be qualified ACA / ACCA or CIMA, have experience of a providing detailed analytical information to senior stakeholders and have strong financial modelling experience.
As Senior Finance Analyst your role will comprise of:
- Producing analysis and providing insight to help key stakeholders around the business understand the financial impacts of commercial decisions.
- Providing support in financial planning/forecasting
- Production of weekly reports, analysing business performance
- Identify and highlight key weekly trends and recommendations to be communicated to key stakeholders and directors
- Assisting stakeholders to enable better decision making
- Daily performance analysis and reporting.
- Creation and maintenance of forecast models
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly reforecasts
- Produce weekly reforecasts of month end position to be shared with Group and Brand directors
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly Board Reports including KPI reporting
- Maintenance of report assumptions to ensure accurate commercial reporting is provided to the business
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to improve reporting and analysis to better support senior stakeholders.
- Work alongside analytics and BI functions to drive improvements in insight, reporting and processes.
- Other ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
To apply for the role you must
- Be ACA/CIMA/ACCA newly qualified
- Strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- Comfortable dealing with and influencing senior business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate and present data to produce meaningful information
- Experience in a Commercial or Corporate Finance setting
- Experience with BI tools such as Google Analytics, Qlikview,