A Global and innovative product business is looking for a hands-on and solutions-driven Financial Controller to take ownership of a reconciliation project.
Working closely with the CFO you will be tasked with reviewing historical balance sheet entries and investigating errors and discrepancies across their global entities.
This is a project which will require real tenacity to delve into the detail and help find solutions where information may be lacking or unclear.
This is a two-month role initially but could extend and will be home-based for the duration of the project.
Financial Controller | The Role:
- Reviewing and reconciling and all balance sheet entries
- Investigating historical discrepancies
- Supporting year-end audit preparations
- Providing suggestions to improve controls policies
Financial Controller | Who we’re looking for:
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Either fully qualified or studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Inquisitive and a problem solver
- Immediately available or on short notice
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly