3 days left
- Full Time
Finance Director | South East England
Salary £120,000 to £150,000 depending on experience plus discretionary bonus & Equity opportunity
IT / Technology / Business Services
Our client is targeting a £250m valuation in 5 years through rapid growth and equity participation is available for the successful candidate.
This Finance Director opportunity is with a market leading and uniquely positioned fast growing Aviation Risk Management SaaS company. Our client has benefitted to date from £4m in strategic partner investment.
The intention is for the business to grow internationally to a £250 million valuation within 5 years.
Highly innovative, and building on 4 years’ experience as the market leading provider in the sector, our client is a dynamic and fast growing enterprise and has averaged 200% year on year growth since inception.
The Finance Director role is pivotal. You will work closely with the CEO and senior management team to define strategic vision and direction and manage income and value drivers.
Your input as a Finance Director member of the senior management team will be to keep firm control of cash, finances and reporting during a period of rapid growth. You will demonstrate commercial acumen and drive change whilst providing alternative financing solutions to support aggressive business expansion.
Heading up the finance team, your accounting and management skills and your experience of producing actionable information from a variety of sources will be crucial.
- Hold a recognised CCAB accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Have raised capital and managed investors
- Have worked in a senior financial role (FD or senior Financial Controller) for at least 3 years requiring hands-on involvement
- Have worked with SMEs in the senior management team or an autonomous division of a larger company
- Have used Excel regularly
We are also interested in someone who has:
- Experience of technology services businesses and / or aviation
- Experience of working with businesses in B2B
- Worked in an high growth organisation
- International growth across multiple jurisdictions and currencies
- Salary £120,000 to £150,000 depending on experience plus discretionary bonus
- Equity Participation with formal EMI scheme in place
- Where required provision of training and development
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional paid holidays where applicable
To be considered for this extremely desirable Finance Director role please click apply now!
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly