Our client based on the outskirts of Exeter is seeking an experienced Management Accountant for a newly created position.
This opportunity will offer either full or part time hours (30 - 40 hours per week), depending on the successful candidate requirements, with an immediate start available.
This is a family business where you will be responsible for the accounts department, performing daily tasks for the running of the accounts, as well as providing valuable management information to senior management and Directors.
Duties will also include:
- Undertaking timely preparation of monthly management accounts to a high standard with all supporting reconciliations.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Summarising current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Identifying improvement and profit opportunities advising on all financial matters.
- Working capital management and reporting.
- Budget and year end preparation.
- VAT return preparations and submissions.
If you are a team player who has experience in the preparation of management accounts with strong Excel skills, please do get in touch.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly