French Payroll Specialist
Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a French Payroll Specialist for a growing software business based in Buckinghamshire. The role sits in a frendly & supportive team, within a fast paced working environment.
The role is initially on a work-from-home basis, however, when offices re-open, you will be expected to work 2-3 days from the office.
The duties include but aren't limited to:
- Reliably and promptly process periodic payrolls and pensions - end to end process - ensuring internal control processes are adhered to.
- Prepare all third parties' payments including accurate and timely remittances to pension administrators, HMRC, trade unions, child care voucher provider etc.
- Ensure completeness of records and maintain monthly ledgers reconciling amounts due to amounts remitted.
- P11Ds, P60s, SMP, SPP, Apprenticeship Levy and any other forms or returns required by HMRC.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables & V Lookups).
If the role is of interest, please feel free to submit your CV to Dimitri on
Apply for French Payroll Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly