Finance Business Partner
Leading, innovative organisation in Bristol, specialising in R&D. They are looking for a commercial Finance Business Partner to join the team.
Leading, innovative organisation in Bristol, specialising in R&D.
As the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with your stakeholders, creating a true partnership with management. You will support, provide analysis and add value that will assist in decision-making and the future growth and success of the organisation.
As the Finance business Partner you will ideally be:
- Qualified Accountant, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Some experience with Industry-Standard ERP systems
- Demonstrable experience at working in a range of Financial Accounting roles.
- Experience of planning, forecasting, risk management, and scenario planning within a multi-disciplinary business
- Experience of effectively managing people including delegation, coaching, goal-setting and team building.
- Experience of acting in a Business Partner role at a BU level or equivalent
- Advanced Level excel skills (Pivot tables, business modelling etc).
£40k - £50k Dependant on experience + great benefits
The role will offer the flexibility of working from home and the office.