Commercial Financial Controller (Inside IR35 via an Umbrella)
2 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin are exclusively partnering a large international business who are on an aggressive growth period and as a result need to bolster their commercial finance team with an experienced Commercial Financial Controller for a period of 3-4 months on a day rate basis.
My client is looking for someone who can utilise their commercial finance experience to provide commercial insight/analysis and support to the business. You will be responsible for the production, review and fine-tuning of profitability analysis and maintenance of the current business model. The role will be a critical part of the company's Finance structure, which will report to the Head of Finance but also have a dotted line to the group CFO.
- Provide commercial analysis and support to the business, oversee commercial spend & rebate reporting to clients as well as ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Responsibility for the production, review and fine-tuning of customer profitability analysis and maintenance of a cost to serve model.
- Utilise commercial skills to review current processes and look to drive efficiency whist maintaining customer service across the business.
- Oversee cash flow including payments and approval process and forecasting.
- Prepare and submit capital expenditure requests and commercially & financially appraise CAPEX projects.
- Manage and review the production of the management accounts for a number of UK and Ireland assets.
- Manage the reporting of financial information and accounts both internally and to head office.
- Review all data in the group consolidation reporting system.
- Liaise with other departments within the business to ensure management information is being prepared as required in a timely manner.
- Review overdue debt and escalate issues with the relevant management teams, take a lead in resolving debt payment process issues.
- Obtain relevant information to assist the production of forecasts.
- Manage the annual budget process.
- Manage local IT and ERP system and process changes.
- Manage the Finance Team (both direct and indirect reports) including objectives, appraisals and development plans.
Skills and Experience
- Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience within a similar commercial finance role
- SAP experience is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sound understanding of commercial contracts
- Experience and understanding of working with Tax
- Experience of working within a blue chip PLC or medium to large organisation
Apply for Commercial Financial Controller (Inside IR35 via an Umbrella)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly