Brewster Partners are pleased to be working exclusively with a global business based in Sheffield who are looking for a Payroll Manager. This is a role which someone can come in and really make their own. There is a lot of exciting change happening in the business and department which means this is not the role for someone wanting boring and repetitive work.
You will be challenged from day one and given plenty of responsibility and the platform to both showcase and develop your skillset from day one.
- Process weekly and monthly payroll end to end
- Process timesheets weekly
- Accurate bonus calculations
- Ensure all starters and leavers are correctly processed
- Accurately process SSP, SMP and furlough
- Ensure payroll period is closed to tight deadlines
- Keep company payroll compliance up to date by ensuring you keep up to speed with latest legislation
- Post payroll journals onto general ledger
- Deal with any queries in an understanding and efficient manner
- Proactively look for ways to improve processes
- Maintain a professional and dignified working environment for all employees
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years experience in payroll
- Experience in a payroll manager position or as a standalone payroll officer
- Understanding of latest legislation and initiative to keep abreast of any changes
- An analytical mindset and eye for detail
- Experience with complex payrolls
- Excellent Excel Skills
If this role sounds of interest please click apply or get in touch!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.