Interim Management Accountant
- Working closely with the Finance Director you will be tasked with providing the financial reporting, analytics, monthly management accounts, reconciliations and insight necessary to support the continued growth of the business
- With hands on involvement, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of all the financial aspects of the business including payroll, banking and reconciliations, invoicing, ledgers, stock control, gross margin reporting, KPI reporting and financial modelling
- Qualification through ACA, ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience will be considered
- Previous proven experience of working with day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with good communication skills
- To be confident and professional in dealing with internal and external customers as required
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and ERP systems
- A "can do" attitude and solutions-based approach is essential
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Management Accountant role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment Agency is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Interim Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly