Corporate Finance Manager
Diverse Corporate Finance Manager Role.
Working with some of the most high end hospitality brands and growth capital targets.
Premium restaurant brand across the globe.
- Direct Report to Chief Investment and Finance Officer
- Providing support for cash flow management
- Strongly interact with subsidiaries and other portfolio businesses (including CFO`s, operational teams based in multiple locations)
- Provide day to day support for selected brands/subsidiaries/location covering full finance function responsibilities when needed. Take responsibility in the finance area to support companies strong international growth in every aspect.
- Participating in all types of financing transaction projects (loan, syndication, bond)
- Managing outsourced finance functions
- Responsible for updating the company financial model with a strong interaction with the business owners and the senior management
- Setting up KPI's and following the business performance on a regular basis
- Preparing standard board materials
- Interact with the existing investor base and financial community to communicate company strategies and financial actions with the guidance of the senior management.
- Analysing any M&A or organic growth opportunities which may support the businesses strategic priorities through interaction with senior business leaders, entrepreneurs and bankers
- Support the management team and Group investments team for such transactions. Execute/Manage required dd processes when needed.
- Construct business case and prepare detailed valuation models for potential M&A targets
- Prepare financial models/forecast for new openings under organic growth plan and follow up the return performance on a venue/brand basis
- Support any agreement processes (Lease, management contract etc.)
Ideal candidate profile:
- Qualified in ACA/CFA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in advisory in either transnational services or corporate finance functions
- Financial modelling experience
- Exposure to growth capital teams
- Prior audit experience (advantageous)
- Corporate Finance/M&A
- Stakeholder Management
- Hands on / Operationally inclined
- Finance base
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Travel Card + Private Health Care
*Office based role