Interim Statutory / Financial Accountant - 3 Months
Brewster Partners Interim Division (Accountancy & Finance) are currently recruiting for a qualified finance professional to join a rapidly expanding organisation in the Sheffield area. This is a 3 month contract with an immediate start.
Working alongside the Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Year End accounts
- Statutory reporting
- Preparation of IFRS accounts
- Completion of technical accounting papers
- Liaising with auditors to ensure all required information is provided and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong technical ability
- Proven experience of IFRS
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A competitive daily rate
- Immediate start
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.