Our client is looking for an ambitious part qualified management accountant to join its medium-size finance function. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the management accountant will be responsible for producing the management accounts and acting as a finance business partner to the wider management team.
Working for a dynamic and growing business this role will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Challenging all areas of the P & L and KPIs on order to make recommendations to senior management on any changes that need to be made
- Forecasting sales
- Preparation of weekly and monthly productivity reports
- Supporting budget the budgeting process- Developing the reporting and MI to support the needs of a growing business
- Support the FC and FD with year-end and ad hoc reporting or project work.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to maximise their potential within an exciting business. The ideal candidate will be qualified with relevant management accounting experience and a strong commercial instinct. You should be a confident communicator with the proven ability to add value.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly