Payroll administrator (temp)
Brewster Partners are seeking a Payroll admin to help support in the team with general admin across the full process of payroll. This position has come available due to the company growing rapidly, so we are seeking someone who has experience in a fast pace environment. This role would be initially be on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent so we would need someone to start immediately.
- Processing starters & leavers - Collecting all relevant paperwork needed
- Maintaining employee data is kept updated
- Handling P11D & P60 and general payroll queries
- Processing and calculating maternity, paternity pay, sickness & absences
- Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers
- Inputting data of clients on to the system
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service and adhering to the companies values at all time
- Immediately available
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Manage workload and prioritise
- Experience to working with high volume
- Proactive and conscientious approach to work
- Be versatile, flexible, professional and reliable
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well as a team
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.