We are working with a well-established business who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant into their team.
This position will report into the Group Management Accountant and will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and production of all financial reports for the business.
- Prepare weekly management information and KPI reporting
- Supporting timely production of the monthly management accounts, including preparing and posting journals
- Preparing KPI's and providing detailed variance analysis of actual costs against budget for the senior management team
- Completing and reconciling all balance sheet control accounts and identifying and investigating any differences
- Creating a finance manual for standard operating procedures
- Continuous improvement of internal controls and processes
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Investigations, analysis and commentary on reported number
- Previous management accountant experience
- Part or Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Good levels of computer literacy (Excel to include v look up and sum ifs)
- Ability to communicate and deliver a quality service and to be adaptable under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Experience of Sage line 50 would be an advantage
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly