Group Financial Accountant
SF Recruitment are working exclusively with a Fantastic SME client based in Lincolnshire for the position of Group Financial Accountant. This role is permanent and offers excellent future progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of month board reports, quarterly reporting, annual reports and year end accounts
- Appraising financial controls / processes
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparing/reviewing accruals, prepayments, salary reconciliations
- Statutory accounts production
- Internal/External audit requirements - Communication with external auditors, preparation of schedules and coordination of information requests
- Quarterly VAT/Corporation Tax
- Financial Reconciliations/ Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Inter-company reporting, reconciliation of group balances
- Stock reconciliation
Our client is seeking a qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant with relevant experience within a similar Group Financial Accounting role and up to date knowledge of Accounting Standards.
You will be a technically strong Accountant with demonstrable experience of statutory reporting, financial forecasting and budgeting. You have strong Excel skills and exceptional analytical skills as well as the ability to interact with key internal and external stakeholders.