Senior Management Accountant
Opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a fast-paced and dynamic business as a Senior Management Accountant, with a clear progression path to Finance Manager. This is an opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual to come into the business and really make their mark, with significant autonomy to deliver on continuous improvement and backing from the wider business.
My client are a fast-paced and ambitious Private Equity backed business, with clear plans moving forwards. They are market leaders in their field, and offer a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join their busy finance team. They have recently invested in a new finance system to aid their growth moving forward, and are keen to secure a driven individual to be actively involved in their continued success.
As Senior Management Accountant, reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and providing appropriate commentary
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining internal controls and systems
- Identifying and implementing continuous systems and process improvements
- Business partnering with key internal & external stakeholders
- Production of daily/weekly reports within the finance function
- Ad hoc support to wider finance team
- Adhere to strict business and accounting procedures
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Prior experience in management accounting
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and driven individual
- Desire to progress and develop own career
- Confidence to suggest changes and improvements
- Comfortable dealing with large volumes of data
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
In return, the client is offering a salary c£40-45k plus wider package. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to really make their mark in a private equity backed business and progress their career.