Senior Finance - Technical Lead - SAP
Job purpose: To lead the systems development aspects of the Finance Improvement Programme, with a particular focus on the way in which SAP can be developed to provide an enhanced infrastructure. To act as the translator between the identified needs of the business and the outsourced SAP provider
Main duties and responsibilities
- Lead in the identification of system development options to enhance the delivery of financial reporting within the Department. Translating business requirements into deliverable system developments.
- Lead in the identification of system development options to enhance the delivery of planning, budgeting and forecasting within the Department. Translating business requirements into deliverable system developments.
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand business needs from a number of business areas and taking these into account when designing system solutions.
- Presenting proposed system solutions to the programme steering board in a manner which is accessible to those who are not experts in SAP. Maintaining and presenting other project governance submissions as required.
- Leading the development of implementation programmes for all system enhancements, working with the Department's SAP provider, as well as the finance and non-finance user community.
- Developing and executing detailed test procedures to ensure that system developments meet success criteria. Overseeing the auditable sign off of system deliverables.
- Realise the benefits of a flexible approach to work in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participating in multi-disciplinary cross-department and cross-organisational groups and project teams.
What's on offer? Competitive salary combined with a flexible work environment and work/life balance
What do I need to do now? If you are interested, please apply ASAP.
Apply for Technical Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly