Group Financial Accountant
Partner Financial are working with a prestigious, AIM listed business based in Central London. This business has had positive EBITDA growth over the last two years and is looking to add to their finance team.
They are looking for a top ten practice trained, Group Financial Accountant with exceptional technical expertise in a global, multinational business.
The duration is 3-6 months and the candidate must be able to start immediately.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the Group Financial Accountant will play a key role in the technical reporting requirements of the group. They will be adept at delivering complex accounting statements from the different global subsidiaries and reviewing the reporting packs.
- Preparing the Group quarterly reporting pack and Group annual report
- Consolidating the Head Office Group financial results on a global scale
- Performing technical research, analysis and drafting technical papers on emerging technical accounting issues
- Reviewing FRS 101 statutory accounts for the group’s local subsidiaries
- Preparing statutory accounts for the centrally managed group subsidiaries under IFRS
- Providing information on a regular basis to the internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA) from a top ten practice
- Have strong working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS reporting standards
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a global, multinational company and Head Office operations
- Have a natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Be a self-starter and work independently
- Have an inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.