Finance Business Partner | Coventry
To be considered you'll have a strong understanding of financial information and just as importantly will be able to explain it to stakeholders at various levels outside of the finance.
* Business Partner Heads of Departments/Regional Managers to drive profitability and ensure P&L accuracy.
* Provide finance support, challenge and recommendations to Senior Operations or Finance teams.
* Offer financial guidance and challenge on key projects.
* Construct standardised protocols/procedures for reporting, budgeting and forecasting purposes.
* Direct line responsibility for one junior member of the team.
* Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Strong commercial acumen with the desire to help drive business performance and show the wider business how Finance can add constant value on a day-to-day basis.
* Proven ability to work with various stakeholders up to Director and Head of Department level.
* Experience of working in a retail/manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential.
In return you'll be working for a high performing business with a great track record of developing and progressing its people. You'll also be privy to an excellent Bonus & Benefits package as well.
So, if you're accustomed to working in a fast moving and dynamic environment and want to make an impact as part of a new team send over a copy of your CV.