Home based role with some office hours in Yorkshire required on an ad-hoc basis.
The role of Financial Accountant will take responsibility for the coordination and production of monthly financial reporting and external statutory reporting requirements.
- Ensure delivery of consolidated Group results and assist the Head of Financial Reporting and Finance Director to prepare the Board and Executive Leadership reports on a monthly basis
- Lead the month and year end close processes
- Provide stakeholders with financial information for business analysis and reporting, including supporting the segments with the preparation of Management Information and Business Review packs
- Lead production and review of the Group consolidated annual report and subsidiary financial statements
- Key point of contact with the external auditors
- Provide technical accounting guidance to finance and the business
- Assist in driving system modifications to support the implementation of new standards, drive efficiencies and to improve financial information
- You will be ACA / ACCA qualified
- You can be working in practice looking for your step into industry, or already in industry in a technically focused role wanting that next step
- Strong technical skills with IFRS knowledge and experience of producing statutory accounts
- Excellent communication skills - able to interact with both finance and non-finance teams
- Strong IT skills, with advanced Excel
- Previous experience with SAP would be great, however not essential
The business has a flexible work policy with home working options however candidates must be prepared to travel to their office in Yorksihre on an ad-hoc basis for meetings / catch ups and updates as and when required.