Key responsibilities for the successful Accountant will include:
- Preparing accounts from a variety of client's systems including Sage, Xero, QuickBooks etc
- Acting as a point of contact for clients for ad hoc queries
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Previous practice experience
- Have recent relevant experience of owner-managed small to medium businesses accounts preparation, either statutory financial statements or management accounts preparation
- Be technically strong
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines
- Experienced in a role such as an Accountant, Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Senior, Auditor, or Audit Senior
If you are interested in this Accountant role, please apply now.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly