Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Assistant to join our client based in Doncaster. The role is on a 3 month interim basis and will be remote based until July.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has experience working within HR and sourcing candidates from a recruitment perspective.
The duties of the HR Assistant include:
- To assist and support the Asset Management Team
- Creating attractive job adverts to promote business needs
- Supporting hiring managers with the production of job specifications
- Utilising job boards and conducting specific skill searches
- Liaising with agencies and managing agency relationships to support recruitment processes
- Shortlisting and matching CVs to job specifications
- Managing a talent pool of candidates
- Managing offers, start dates and contracts for new starters
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build positive and proactive client and candidate relationships
- Ability to plan and adapt recruitment campaigns within changing business priorities
- High level of confidence
- Follow instructions but also provide new solutions and feedback to managers
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
As part of the role, you will initially and primarily focus on the research and sourcing of candidates, whilst also being an essential contributor to the full life cycle of the recruitment process. You will be an integral member of the HR team, responsible for developing lasting candidate relationships and providing comprehensive support to the team and hiring managers
Our client is hoping to have the HR Assistant in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.