Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Property. Our Client is a renowned real estate investment and development company. With offices and properties across Europe they are operate a very successful business model. They are growing significantly in the UK and as a result looking to grow their accounting team. They are now looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant with property experience to join them. The Role will be assisting and reporting a few more senior members of the team and the duties will be as follows:
- Collecting all the invoices received by email and post.
- Coding and posting the purchase invoices on the property system.
- Obtaining authorisation / approval from managers.
- Producing the weekly payment run.
- Liaising with suppliers in absence of invoices or incorrect invoices.
- Working with external agents in relation to payments and invoices.
The Person to apply must have at least one year relevant accounts payable experience within the property sector - this can be from another developer, investor or property management company. The successful person will be hands-on with a 'can-do' attitude who has a 'hunger' to learn and progress. It will be helpful if someone has used a property system before but not a prerequisite as long as they are tech savvy. This is an excellent role to join an expanding and well-known firm.
Please only apply if you have relevant property experience.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Purchase Ledger Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly