A multi national insurance business are looking for a Reinsurance Technician to join their Ceded Reinsurance team.
The main responsibilities of this Reinsurance Technician will include:
- Preparation of reinsurance billings and loss advices as required
- Calculation of reinsurance recoveries as required
- Assist with credit control to ensure timely collection of outstanding balances
- Effectively implement procedures for accurately calculating the reinsurance asset and issuance of reinsurance recoveries
- Complete and report on projects as allocated
- Assist with and handle commutations as required
The successful candidate for this Reinsurance Technician will need experience at least 3 years+ experience in a similar role in the Lloyd's market and have a good understanding of reinsurance recoveries and market procedures for the settlement of Lloyd's balances.