Interim Finance Business Partner
Interim Finance Business Partner Required In Wiltshire
Your new company
My client is a well know public sector organisation based in Swindon, looking to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner for an initial 6 month contract.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the below duties:
- Develop, manage and maintain exceptional working partnerships with senior managers, Directors and stakeholders to support organisational objectives widely
- Assisting in the development of strategy by evaluating options, impacts, potential risks and solutions
- Decision support, offering challenges to relevant senior stakeholders as required to ensure robust financial processes
- Input to completion of monthly management accounts
- Analyse variances: actual vs. forecast and budget with analysis and commentary
- Reporting on the current opportunities and risks identified to best help deliver strategic goals
- Manage the application for additional budget
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and have experience in providing financial information to support decision making and budgetary control. You will have previous experience working within Local Government or not for profit organisations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.