Marks Sattin are assisting an exciting property developer and investor with their search for a Management Accountant to join their head office team based in central London.
With properties in the UK, Spain, Czech Republic and Poland, the company has experienced substantial growth over the last 12 months and has plans to continue this expansion into further European countries.
This is a newly created position reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
- Analysis and preparation of quarterly management accounts reports
- Preparation of financial statements
- Quarterly monitoring of the performance of group entities
- Participation in the Group's quarter close process
- Quarterly project management in the area of finance and accounting
- Quarterly and year end budgeting and forecasting
- Participation in the Group's year-end close process
- Assisting in payment approval process
- Supervision of external accountants and accuracy of the bookkeeping
- Assist in the development of the finance function, team and systems
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis as required
The successful candidate will be a finalist/newly qualified accountant with group accounting experience in the property/real estate sector.
Multi-currency experience is essential