Commercial Finance Manager
I am delighted to be exclusively representing this UK market leading and fast growing Creative Marketing Agency with this excellent and exciting career opportunity for a high calibre qualified accountant (likely up to 5 years PQE) based in fantastic modern offices in central Manchester.
This newly created role, reporting directly to the CFO, will operate as part of a high quality cohesive Finance team.
This wide-ranging role will provide an excellent range of experience, ranging from robust financial and management reporting through to working in close internal liaison with the "fee earning" Creative Marketing teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including insightful commentary and variance analysis.
- Regular timely and robust financial group reporting to the London HQ.
- Involvement in the compilation of the annual statutory accounts, including liaison with the Auditors.
B) Commercial/Decision Support:
- Form strong working relationships with the agency Creative Marketing teams, including supporting major client bids/tenders and proactive job profitability reporting and analysis.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the income forecasting process.
- Support the production of group "flash" revenue and cost reports.
- Support the CFO and the various Agency Heads to identify and assess new business initiatives/opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a high calibre qualified accountant, trained in either Industry/Commerce or Practice, who can demonstrate a combination of robust Reporting ability as well possessing strong Commercial nous and natural business understanding.
It is also imperative to have the energy, outgoing personality and social skills to "fit" within this vibrant, fast moving Creative Agency business culture.
My client offers a competitive starting salary, good bonus level incentive and excellent benefits package, as well as excellent career prospects to develop your career in line with the ongoing significant business expansion.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant - all strong relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.