Head of Property Accounts - Residential Real Estate
Head of Property Accounts - Residential Real Estate. Our Client is an international firm with a focus on residential real estate investments. Their mission is to deliver sustainable, environmentally sound, and high-quality properties to their tenants while generating long-term value for their shareholders. Due to recent growth, they are now looking for Head of Property Accounts to oversee and run the residential arm of the business.
The Role: As the Head of Property Accounts your core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing financial statements; including profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Being responsible for the accounts of an allocated portfolio as well as having oversight of other accountants' portfolio.
- Overseeing a small team of other property accountants.
- Working closely with the outsourced providers.
- Supervising the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Carrying out regular bank reconciliations.
- Preparing VAT/CIS/ATED returns.
- Maintaining journal entries relating to accruals and prepayments.
- Resolving audit queries, and being a main point of contact for external auditors
The Person will be a qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with at least 5 years of work experience within the property management / real estate sector producing sets of property accounts. The incumbent must have excellent people management abilities, as well as communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with both people internally and externally. The candidate will be tech savvy and have used a recognised property management software (MRI, YARDI, TRAMPS). The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to further develop their expertise within a reputable international firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook