Risk & Compliance Manager
Marks Sattin is working with a leading business based in Leeds centre who are looking to secure an Internal Audit & Risk professional who can support over an 18 month to 2-year project.
Working very closely with the key stakeholders in the business, you will be playing a lead role in working in a dynamic team, driving operational efficiencies across the multiple business units. Within this role, you will be driving regulatory policies, processes as well as ensuring the governance and control framework is fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the compliance of all Finance processes on a global scale
- Liaising with the Risk function to ensure alignment of policy and regulatory requirements across processes impacting both Finance and Risk, eg AML, sanctions and fraud
- Providing guidance and advice to colleagues across the business, dealing with client money queries and mitigation of breaches
- Reviewing key finance controls such as bank reconciliations and user access to core finance systems
- Taking the lead for Finance on key initiatives such Business Continuity , ISO Quality, and management of our Risk Register
You will have a strong background in finance and financial processes. With previous exposure to risk & compliance, you will be well positioned to work autonomously and ensure a suitable control frameworks are in place as well as documentation to compliment this.