- Full Time
Partner Financial are working with a business services client who are undergoing a significant period of change. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Change Manager with an SME background to drive the adoption of new processes and a bespoke system in the organisation. You will build key relationships at all levels of the business and achieve buy in from staff members instantly. This will be achieved by documenting and clearly demonstrating how this new way of working will improve efficiency in the business as a whole and for each member of the team.
- Understanding the bespoke system rapidly and identifying the key business areas it will improve.
- Identifying how it will improve individual staff members working strategies and efficiencies.
- Work with all staff members and develop detailed plans for best practices.
- Partnering with the CFO.
- Protecting Live environment to ensure business continuity.
- Establish relationships with Head Office and on-site members of staff.
- Maintain and manage inventories.
- A highly experienced Change Manager from an SME background.
- Experience working with cloud-based systems.
- A professional IT qualification (Prince 2, Agile, ITIL).
- Proven experience of building relationships with all levels of staff on site and face to face.
- Previous experience within the Transport or Logistics industry is highly advantageous (a construction background would also be of interest).
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
Apply for Change Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly