Group Financial Accountant
Partner Financial are working with a market leading private equity firm.
They are looking for a top ten practice trained, Group Financial Accountant with exceptional technical expertise in a global, multinational business.
The duration is 3-6 months, and the candidate must be able to start immediately.
Reporting to Group Finance and Transformation Director, the successful candidate will also work with the Divisional FDs on several ad hoc tasks. They will be covering both the internal and external reporting requirements of the divisions and their entities.
- Review Intangible & Fixed Asset Registers.
- Document all relevant monthly journal adjustments (e.g. depreciation, amortisation, finance interest, prepayments, accruals, etc) using consistent methods in line with Group policies.
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts, adjust as necessary, maintaining comprehensive audit file.
- Reconcile Inter Company balances, adjust as necessary, eliminating net zero on consolidation.
- Create KPI dashboards from incomplete information.
- Profitability Analysis.
- Review spreadsheet inventory.
- Document current data flows from operating platform to GL to reporting.
- Report and comment on all divisional KPI’s (including non-financial).
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA) from a top ten practice.
- Experienced with Financial Analysis / MI / Forensic.
- Extensive knowledge of various accounting software packages.
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present.
- A positive attitude to problem solving.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.