Part Qual Audit Senior
Part Qualified Audit Senior job Weybridge Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client, a 6 Partner firm of Chartered Accountants, has an exceptional client base derived from it's international network. Working on a wide range of businesses from SMEs through to Parent Companies and Groups with subsidiaries in the UK. There is a new position available for a part qualified auditor in a role with 80% audit and 20% accounts.
Your new role
- Support the manager with client workload
- Be first review for accounts production
- Preparing statutory financial statements and supporting electronic working paper files
- Be involved with all stages of audit, planning through to completion
- Ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Have overview of juniors' work
- Liaise with clients to request additional information and resolve queries
- Provide training or assistance as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part qualified ACA or ACCA with a minimum of two years work experience in a Practice environment. In terms of account preparation you will be able to work to FRS 102. You will be able to prioritise and manage your workload effectively and efficiently.
What you'll get in return
Your salary will depend on your experience and study support requirement up to £40,000. Study support is available for the ACCA. Currently working from home, my client will be returning to office when safe to do so, where a hybrid working pattern will be put in place to suit individuals needs as necessary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.