Corporate Finance Executive
Corporate Finance Executive
Homebased with regular travel to our Cheltenham Office
£40K - £60k dependent on experience
InfiniteCFO is a rapidly growing fintech company. We combine technology, process, and domain expertise to deliver a world-class finance function that supports companies from funding to growth to exit. We eliminate the burden of tactical, short term approaches to finance and accounting, and deliver lower operating costs and shorter monthly close cycles for our clients.
About the Corporate Finance Executive Role
Our team and client base are growing! We are looking for a qualified accountant to join our team to provide transaction support across our expanding portfolio of high growth clients. This role will work within our FP&A team and the wider business, helping our clients grow their businesses through all stages of development – from funding, to growth, to exit.
You have an analytic mind set and love working directly with clients on a variety of projects, providing key strategic and financial advice. You will have experience of working in a Corporate Finance team with experience in due diligence or advisory M&A. You possess the skills to support clients through all stages of a transaction, including assisting clients in the preparation of business plans, building financial models, and managing due diligence processes.
You can work remotely from a home-based office and are happy to travel to meet clients onsite, and the InfiniteCFO team at our office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Management of key transaction work streams including direct liaison with client stakeholders and external vendors / bidders
- Build financial models and work with clients to create strategic business plans to support funding rounds or exit strategies
- Managing Financial, Commercial & Operational Due Diligence processes and supporting the production of due diligence materials
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Efficient and effective analysis and reporting (planning, monthly actual and target/actual analysis)
- Working with our executive and product teams to contribute requirements to the development of the InfiniteCFO platform
- Working collaboratively with the wider InfiniteCFO team
Key skills & experience
- Qualified Accountant ACA or equivalent
- Excellent Excel analysis and modelling skills
- Experience supporting a variety of fund raising and/or exit transactions
- Proven experience in analysing and understanding business drivers and their impact on financials
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to client needs
- Ability to translate complex data into easy to understand messages
- Experience in working with databases, large datasets and manipulation of data
- Strong time management with the ability to schedule and arrange work to accomplish goals Experience of working in a Corporate finance environment
- Experience in IT, Technology or SaaS sectors