Financial Accountant - sport related business
Newly Qualified ACA
£43,000 - £48,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity now exists for a newly qualified ACA to work as a Financial Accountant in this dynamic sport related business in West London. The position is ideal for somebody that has just qualified in practice and now looking to develop their career in industry. This particular business has expanded rapidly in the last couple of years and operates on a truly international basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant role will include:
- timely and accurate financial reporting to senior management
- variance analysis of actual results against forecast
- provide strategic financial planning advice to other areas of the business
- involvement with specific project work, ad hoc analysis and financial commentary
- cash flow forecasting
- assist with due diligence and acquisition projects
- liaise on a regular basis with Accounts Payable to ensure company payments are made on a timely basis
Requirements for this Financial Accountant are as follows:
- a newly qualified ACA currently working in a Top 50 practice firm
- strong technical skills with knowledge of UK and US GAAP
- experience of revenue recognition is advantageous but not essential
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- the desire to succeed in a progressive work environment.
- strong excel skills
- a genuine interest in sport
The Financial Accountant role is a permanent role and the company has an excellent track record of career progression and staff development within a dynamic, fast moving and thoroughly rewarding environment. Such roles don't come around too often and this is perfect opportunity for a newly qualified, sports minded ACA .