Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client, a highly successful Wholesale business in Manchester are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to support the senior management team. The main responsibilities will include:
- Review of monthly management accounts and advise commercially on the numbers.
- Analyse profitability and return on investment of commercial proposals and current market proposals.
- Deliver commercial solutions through analysis of trading data.
- Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders, particularly marketing to understand customer behaviour.
- Carry out in depth review and analysis of monthly performance across a variety of business metrics and KPI's to provide data led insights.
- Manipulate large volumes of data in Excel and use a range of reporting tools.
- Develop reports and models to provide the support required.
The ideal candidate with will be a part qualified accountant with some demonstrable analytical experience, who is looking to gain a finance qualification in the next few years.