Interim Financial Controller
Blackwaters is recruiting an interim Financial Controller to work with our Berkshire based multinational client starting asap for 9 months.
Reporting to the CFO the Financial Controller is responsible for management of the accounting function , financial systems and for overseeing the financial performance of the business. These responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Production of statutory and corporate accounts.
- Variance analysis and dashboard presentation.
- Board pack production.
- Budget and forecast development and preparation.
- Develop and maintain robust controls.
- Payroll and AP review and approval.
- Process review and improvement.
- Team management and development.
Candidates must be qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience in an FC role. Strong team management/leadership skills are essential as well as having a commercial mindset with the ability to think analytically and to be able to challenge positively where necessary. Experience gained in a US Group will be advantageous.