Tax Accountant - Real Estate
2 days left
- Full Time
Tax Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client is a growing real estate investment business with an AUM of approximately £2billion. The assets are a mixture of commercial, residential and leisure facilities which are spread out across UK and Europe. They are set to be one of the largest real estate firms in UK and are rapidly expanding. As part of this rapid growth, they are looking to appoint a Tax Accountant.
The Role / duties are as below:
- Being involved in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation of the UK group companies.
- Managing, preparing and review tax calculations, estimates and tax provisions.
- Responsible for preparing VAT returns, tax compliance, reporting and filings.
- Providing internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters.
- Liaising with external tax advisors.
- Monitoring and advising the management on tax developments.
- Ensuring all the up-to-date tax information and changes are communicated internally.
The Person must be an experienced, ideally qualified Tax Accountant / Tax Specialist (CTA or similar) with detailed knowledge of working within the property / real estate sector. This being an important and sole tax role will require the person to be up to date with all legislation around tax and tax structures. It is essential to have strong communication and problem solving skills. The role will require someone's input into processes and procedures too. The incumbent must be highly commercial with the ability to think on their feet. They must be ambitious and want to be part of a highly dynamic and growing company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Tax Accountant - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly