Senior Tax Manager
Hays are working with a Top 10 firm, to assist them in the recruitment of a Corporate Tax Senior Manager for their East Anglia team, who will provide compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients..
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. .
- Be a stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors.
- Keep the Partner informed about any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
- Develop your own network of contacts internally and externally and starts winning own work and cross selling.
- Be responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients.
- Respond quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Be responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
- Seek innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to deliver superior results.
- Lead large scale or complex projects within own area of expertise.
- An in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Project and staff management experience
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
- Hybrid and flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Cara Whyte at Hays to discuss 07502377206