Senior Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner
Tremendous career opportunity for a high potential recently qualified CIMA/ACCA.
My exclusive client, with its UK HO and Business Centre based in Warwick, is the UK market leader in its Manufacturing/Engineering field.
This profitable and v well managed professionally run growing company has £400m t/o in the UK and is an autonomously managed business within a larger prestigious global Industrial group.
Due to ongoing growth and development of the UK business, this new position has been created within the Commercial Finance team to make a positive impact on bottom line profitability.
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance, key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and proactive analysis for the Parts Sales Division.
- Production of robust monthly management accounts pack, including insightful analysis and business commentary.
- Product and Customer profitability analysis.
- Weekly Sales forecasts in line with Group reporting requirements.
- Develop Excel/BI tools to continuously improve timely and meaningful management information to support key decision making processes.
- Involvement in the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Operate as key financial business partner to Sales and Procurement teams with regular contact up to Senior Management levels.
The successful candidate will be a graduate calibre recently qualified accountant who can demonstrate strong career progression to date, likely in a similar medium-large matrix commercial profit centre business.
You must be confident and assured, able to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels across the business.
Commercially switched on, you will need to balance your natural energetic and proactive style with a strong hands on approach and attention to detail to deliver consistent and robust information/analysis.
You will also need to possess strong IT ability, including Excel, Access and other data mining tools, to be able to present complex high volume financial data in a clear and succinct fashion.
In summary, this is designed to be a tremendous career opportunity for a v high potential commercially focused qualified accountant to "make their mark" in establishing this key new role with strong planned career promotional opportunities to achieve excellent career development with this expanding UK market leader.
My client offers a competitive starting salary up to £45k plus a consistent 20% annual Bonus pay-out scheme and generous Pension and benefits package.
Please send your CV and preferred contact no. to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct reply.