Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis, International Professional Services client.
We are recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) position for an International Professional Services client currently undergoing a significant period of growth and change. You will be embedded within the Commercial Team and will work with the business to identify and help drive improvements of financial performance across the group.
- Delivery of financial reporting, detailed analysis and insight to assist in the commercial decision making process.
- Assist with all annual budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Provide in-depth profitability analysis i.e. by client, fee earner, region etc.
- Managing KPI’s and performance across the group.
- Contributing to business change projects i.e. development of new software and technology to improve financial reporting.
- Supporting the Business Development Team with client pitches, revenue analysis etc.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong academic profile.
- Previous exposure to the professional services sector i.e. legal, accounting, management consulting; any sector based on WIP / fee earners.
- Advanced MS Excel and brilliant data analysis skills.
- SQL would be beneficial as would other tools i.e. Power BI.
- Strong communication skills – able to present and explain numbers to non-financial colleagues.
- Ambitious, curious, motivated, enthusiastic.