Financial Accountant | Up to £42,000 + Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
An innovative manufacturer in Leicestershire is looking to hire a Financial Accountant for a full-time, permanent role. You would ideally need to be a qualified accountant with energy and passion for your work, reflect your positive personality to motivate your colleagues and assist the business to long term success.
Your New Role
As the new Financial Accountant some of your responsibilities may include:
- Preparing for review of management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable.
- Assisting in the preparation of half year and full year financial statements together with related information.
- Attending management meetings as required.
- Providing accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Supporting projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Producing ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
Applications are invited from Financial Accountants who demonstrate:
- Part qualified or recently qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment proactively.
- Be a positive team player to deliver results in a friendly work environment.
On offer for the Financial Accountant will be a salary of £30,000 - £42,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Financial Accountant role, please apply now.