7 days left
- Full Time
Bookkeeper | Castle Donington, Derby
Up to £25K + Benefits | Full time, Permanent
An exclusive client based in Castle Donington is looking to hire a Bookkeeper for its expanding transactional finance team. This full-time, permanent role will see you work across multiple disciplines and functions of transactional finance.
Your New Role
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for all financial administration including recording and reconciling financial transactions, and purchase and sales ledger processing, including creating and processing sales invoices, processing, scheduling purchase invoices payments & preparing VAT returns.
Key duties will include:
- Data processing manually or using our Dext software.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and balance sheet control accounts.
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- VAT return preparation for allocated clients.
- Preparation of CIS returns.
- Client liaison to respond to queries.
Applicants to this Bookkeeper role must demonstrate:
- 3+ years’ Bookkeeping experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Xero is essential.
- Experience with Digita/Onvio and Dext softwares beneficial but not essential.
On offer for the Bookkeeper is a salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional Bookkeeper role, please apply today.
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly