Qualified Accountant for Kings Norton
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be partnering with a division of a large international services group to recruit a company Accountant.
Your new role
Joining a small team and reporting into the Financial Controller your key duties will be:
* To examine financial records and accounting statements for the business.
* Provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; and preparing reports.
* Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing accounting information.
* Document financial transactions by entering accounting information.
* Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
* Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
* Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
* Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
* Maintain financial security by following internal control procedures.
* Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
* Interpreting and researching accounting policy and regulations.
* Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising accounting information and trends.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant with knowledge of an ERP system and good excel. You will be looking for a hands on role in a SME division of a larger business.
What you'll get in return
A basic salary of upto £48000 plus pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.