Systems and Development Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
Systems and Development Accountant for a housing provider and it's private lettings business. Project focused systems development, integration and implementation. Experience with capital accounting and maintaining the fixed asset register a must.
Social housing business with a private letting subsidiary.
- To assist in the implementation of accounting software packages to meet finance needs
- To test how the application upgrades operates
- To write down the processes of an implemented system to be followed by non-finance/finance staff
- Assisting non-finance staff with systems queries
- To ensure that the development scheme costs are accurate and recorded in a timely manner in the Finance accounting software system (Integra) to enable monthly uploads to Development Team's project management software (Sequel).
- To liaise with the Development Project Managers to review schemes under construction and highlight issues with future cashflows monthly.
- To ensure that newbuild/acquisition properties are accurately recorded in Asset 4000, including component costs, component disposals and replacement, grant and depreciation.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
Letting Agency Finance
- Liaise with the lettings team to ensure that tenant accounts are accurate.
- Ensure all deductions are made in a timely manner and correct amounts are paid to landlords
- Provide a monthly aged debt list and accounts
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Experience and knowledge of Systems and implementation
- Systems implementation experience
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills (essential)
- Advanced Excel skills (essential)
- Working knowledge of Sequel, Asset 4000, Lease 4000 and Integra (desirable)
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate with Finance and non-finance staff (essential)
£300-£375 per day (potential for flexibility)