Accountant | Devon
Part-time role of 3 days per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to join our client based in Mid-Devon on a permanent, part-time basis. The role will be 3 days per week - Weds/Thurs/Fri.
Your New Role
Key duties of the part-time Accountant will include:
- Collecting and processing all invoices on Xero.
- Arranging payment runs for the director's approval.
- Investigating anomaly transactions via the Property Management System (PMS).
- Processing VAT returns on Xero.
- Projecting cash flows.
- Weekly budget spreadsheets to be presented at weekly management meetings.
- Setting up staff payments.
- Processing expenses.
- Maintaining and processing the petty cash.
- Raising invoices for receivables, chasing payment and ensuring the correct processing of the invoices.
- Maintaining the invoice system (or implementing an improved system.)
The successful candidate will ideally be an ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or someone nearing completion of their studies.
On offer is a part-time salary equivalent to £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience and qualification level.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent part-time Accountant role, please apply today.