UK Logistics Finance Manager
£Competitive salary + Benefits
Join the world of PepsiCo Supply Chain, the Southern Region Distribution Centre (SRDC) is our largest distribution site in the UK. Working closely with our manufacturing and supply chain teams we distribute the majority of our own products, and this is all made possible by the SRDC. If we're not operating efficiently then our customers won't find our great products on the supermarket shelves…which is definitely not good for business! Our Distribution center is a fast paced and ever-changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in a matter of days. You will be inspired by the drive of your team and feel a true sense of connection and comradery with your colleagues who are proud to work at SRDC
You will be a valued member of the National Logistics leadership team and a Business partner to the UK Warehouse & Logistics Senior Manager developing the short and long term financial plans. This is an opportunity to help shape and build our Supply chain of the future.
Reports to: Warehouse & Logistics Snr Manager
Direct reports: 2 x finance analysts , 1 x Finance admin (Indirect = 6)
Location: Leicester (2 - 3 days per week)
Owner of the Logistics Change Programme including planning, defining and managing logistics Supply Chain change agenda
Large scale transformational projects, project management
Owns Logistics inputs/decisions into key financial planning cuts
Roles & Responsibilities
- Key member of the site leadership team. Developing both the short and long term Logistics financial plans.
- Total responsibility for the logistics financials - managing, controlling and presenting the results of a complex manufacturing operation.
- Financial modelling of strategic planning and formulating both short and long-term business plans ensuring key business decisions are underpinned with robust financial justification.
- Co-ordination of the Logistics productivity pipeline driving focus towards improvements through key projects and activities.
- Investment proposal development and financial appraisal.
- Leader of period end, enforcing key SOX & GCS financial control processes.
- Bi-weekly, periodic and annual forecast co-ordination and delivery.
- Provide insight and analysis to drive delivery against the site financial plan.
- Develop an effective team working culture and proactively support people development.
- The role model and enforcer of corporate standards, behaviours and values for all our site employees.
- A key member of the site leadership team & wider operations team - influencing the broader site agenda and ensuring consistency of approach / best practice development across the broader Ops agenda.
- Authority for all Logistics based finance decisions.
- Clear analysis and leadership required to work through change proposals and ensure a "sound business case" exists before any changes are implemented.
- Full autonomy for construction of AOP, forecasts and subsequent budgetary management.
What we are looking for
- CIMA Fully qualified or equivalent
- Financial and project management experience in warehouse, transport or logistics background.
- Ability to effectively manage system and people change is a key skill.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and recommend correct course of action, and the ability to offer sound guidance to Senior Management.
- Clearly demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to develop, motivate, empower and coach a large team consisting of managers, staff and frontline colleagues.
- Clear communicator, able to deliver complex messages in a simple manner.
- Influencing and relationship building skills across Operations peers, seniors and the site leadership team.
- Flexible approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to make good, balanced business decisions to meet future business and customer requirements.
- Is seen as a role model, inspiring trust in those around them whilst promoting an environment of achievement and recognition.
- Demonstrated drive for results and a can do attitude. Leverages a keen understanding of key business drivers in own area to get results and facilitate change.
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We offer a competitive salary and package, bonus, car allowance, private healthcare, pension and many other benefits as well as fantastic flexible working opportunities.#LI-UK
Apply for UK Logistics Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly