Finance Analyst | £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Primarily home based | 1 day in the office in Crick
A Finance Analyst is required to join up with one of our client's external reporting teams at their Head Offices in Crick. This full-time, permanent role comes with a flexible working from home hybrid approach which requires just 1 day in the office per week.
As a Finance Analyst, you will play a crucial role in the wider Commercial Finance team. You need to be confident, an effective communicator and be able to work under pressure. In return we can offer you a great opportunity to join a dynamic environment, working with like-minded individuals, that will support your career development.
Your New Role
Key accountabilities of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Supporting the Central Financial Reporting Accountant with the preparation of the monthly consolidation and the internal and external financial reporting for the Plumbing & Heating businesses.
- Preparation of month end journals, control sheets and checking the completeness of ledger/consolidation.
- Review and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, improving the quality of the control accounts, including documentation of key financial and business controls and reviews of the processes in place.
- Providing support to the Central Financial Reporting Accountant by preparing audit deliverables for the external audit team during the year.
- Supporting the Tax and Treasury Manager with the processing of day-to-day treasury operations and data assimilation for the preparation of direct and indirect tax returns.
- Preparation of non-financial industry external reporting in line with applicable regulations.
The business is looking to hear from Finance Analysts who fit the below description:
- Ideally part-qualified ACA or CIMA.
- Advanced Excel/Google sheet skills, experience of large data slabs and manipulation.
- Strong communication skills and proven track record of business partnering.
- Procedure focused.
- Awareness of BI solutions.
- SQL knowledge.
On offer for the Financial Analyst will be £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Analyst role, please apply today.