Senior Financial Accountant
A varied role with a leading Cheltenham business with responsibility for technical aspects such as statutory accounting, external reporting, tax and VAT as well as business partnering with commercial colleagues to provide financial insight.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of statutory accounts
- External reporting including VAT and ONS returns
- Supporting the preparation of the Corporation Tax return
- Management accounting, planning and forecasting
- Management reporting including flash reporting, cost and margin analysis
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc involvement in projects and process improvements
We're looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a complex organisation
- Good evidence of having partnered with non-Finance functions
- Sound financial accounting experience
- Familiarity with tax and VAT
- Good systems and Excel abilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.