Our client is a pioneering Climatetech business with phenomenal growth potential both in the UK and internationally. They are now looking to recruit a CFO to support the co-founders as they embark on the next stage of fundraising to support those growth plans and operate as a peer level strategic partner.
- Analyse and report company finance, client profitability and key metrics to the management team, identifying opportunities to save or acquire cash
- Fulfil Board and Shareholder reporting requirements.
- Support the Co-Founders in sourcing, managing and closing equity or debt funding opportunities
- Input on strategic decisions and present plans to improve the company’s financial position
- Work with the management team to define KPIs and goals and drive company-wide reporting against these
- Ensure exceptionally high standards of governance and processes
- Ensure company accounting and financial management function is underpinned by effective financial controls
- Manage and develop key relationships with the company’s bank, investors and auditors
- Ensure compliance with investor arrangements
- Ensure effective maintenance of internal IT systems
- Company secretarial duties
- Treasury and working capital management
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Previous FD experience within a high growth, entrepreneurial business (ideally B2B SaaS)
- Strong understanding of the principles of SaaS accounting and SaaS metrics
- Previous fundraising experience
- Be extremely analytical and detail oriented
- Have the ability to understand and remember detail
- Previous experience of working in a multi-jurisdiction business
- Have a strong work ethic, ambition and drive
- Be strongly aligned with the business mission to help save the planet
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.