We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our client based in Plymouth. The company are leaders in their field and an attractive salary package is on offer for this full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Duties and responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Managing half year and year end close.
- Business partnering.
- Financial analysis.
- Preparing analysis of financial information as required.
- Supervision of team members.
The successful candidate will be a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified Management Accountant with excellent Excel skills and experience of working in medium to large organisations.
In return, the Management Accountant will be offered £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to discuss this Management Accountant opportunity in further detail, please apply now.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly